No products in the cart.
- It is scored for children’s chorus, SATB chorus and orchestra.
- sopranos could cover children’s chorus part if needed
- It is about 6 minutes.
- Scored to be an exciting concert closer (could work anywhere in the program, of course)
- Also includes a little jazzy/humorous section exploring what “figgy pudding” actually is!
- The piano-vocal is ready to go, if you would need to get it to your choruses soon (Orch. parts ready shortly)
- Performances must take place after December 6, 2014 so the Quincy Symphony and Music Director Bruce Briney may give the premiere.